Jul 12, 2013

Friday Freedom exams are over!!!

Music videos being played at top volume from the classrooms, screaming in the hallways ,doing their makeup and straightening their hair in the classrooms .Thats when you know exams are over! Time for my students  to go have some fun in downtown.
Its been four very intense stressful days for my darling girls. Bed time averaging 3 am in the morning  and coming to school looking like a zombie. My girls are beyond exhausted. ' I HAVE FREEDOM TEACHER I HAVE FREEDOM! " this is what many of the girls have been telling me today. But , that freedom will only  last until tonight . Tomorrow morning they will once again walk through the school gates and  spend their saturday studying in their desks until 5pm. Yes exams are over but it doesn't mean that the  studying stops. Its a difficult thing to comprehend isn't it? I remember my school years. When exams were over that meant no more work for the term  Not at my convent in Korea though . It is now 3 :30 pm and I think im the only teacher left at school. Time to get outta here and enjoy my Friday Freedom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment